Someone once told me plan your day the night before. The night before your the CEO and the morning your the employee. That stuck with me because I have to go to sleep knowing what is on my to-do list for the next day and if you know me, well then you know I am a planner type of girl!
I truly believe that the way you start your day off, will set the tone for the rest of your day and who wants to start off on the wrong foot?! After having 2 kids life especially my mornings had a lot of adjusting to get use to and I never really know how much craziness will consist with getting 3 of us out the door.
After incorporating these 5 things to my morning routine I have felt so much better and just knowing you can take on whatever the universe brings to you makes your day!
- Green Tea vs. Coffee- I love tea but I am a bigger coffee lover. When I know I need clarity for my day, I will often drink Green Tea. Green Tea makes you smarter so I have heard! Coffee wins on days when my 10 month old keeps me up at night.
- Meditate or Pray- I like to sit in total silence in the mornings. I love to gather all of my thoughts and all of my intentions. I usually have some pretty big goals to fulfill that day, so I meditate and pray to get proper guidance through my day!
- Early Rise- I am the last one in my house to go to bed, and the first one to wake up. Not because I have to but because I want to make my cup of tea or coffee and meditate before any rug-rats get up! I once read that super successful people get up at 4am, but I am not that type of person. I try to wake up at 5am and hope that no one will get up!
- Uplifting music- It’s a rule that we must have a dance party in the morning while getting up. This not only puts the kids in a better mood, but I love good music and it puts this mama in a better mood! Spotify has some amazing playlist to start your day off right!
5. To-Do List- I am a list, planner, list on the phone type of person. I believe a person can never have too many lists! Write of 5 things that is a priority to get done for the day and pick your 3 biggest goal you have to crush them and get it done!
I have implemented this in my life and have been in such a great mood! I can’t guaranteed that this will stop my kids from having 2 breakdowns before we leave the house but NAMASTE!
Join the newsletter
Sign up and receive a 3 day meal plan!