If your like me well then you know time is priceless, cooking is annoying and bananas are a priority in our house! This Banana Chocolate bite recipe is perfect for everyone! Oh and its healthy! #winning
If you have bananas that are going bad and you need a good recipe to make, well this is perfect! I make these at least twice a month and really lived off of these every morning while I was losing weight. This has nothing but healthy things (chocolate is suppose to be “healthy”) and if I have a chocolate craving this usually will take care of it! My 3 year old even will ask for some so I tend to do big chunks of bananas for him in the bites!
What do you need:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond butter (or peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- dash of cinnamon
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
- Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.
This is perfect for breakfast or after work out snack! Feel free to take out or add whatever you want to the recipe. I am interested to see what some of my readers would substitute what ingredient with! Let me know how much you love this recipe!
Join the newsletter
Sign up and receive a 3 day meal plan!