June has already been tough!Everyone in my house is sick but my husband and to top it off the baby is teething! I went into this month with such a positive attitude. If there are 2 things you should know about me is I love Mondays and new months! Who the heck loves Mondays? I do and the reason is because Monday represent a new week! Any mistake I made last week doesn’t matter because its a new week and thats the reason why I love new months because it represents new goals.
- Save money. I am currently doing a free course with another blogger on saving money.
- Unplug on Sundays. Step away from the computer on Sundays! Enjoy family and friends and worry about what Monday has to offer and everything else between the hours of 8pm-10pm.
- Tap into my kids creative side. Almost every Saturday we have been enjoying a trip to the library and my son loves it! I do allow him to get one movie because on the weekends we allow him to fall asleep while watching a movie. I do want to plan something grand for him this summer just not sure yet!
- FIRST CHALLENGE! Yes, I will be holding my first challenge that starts June 15 and I am so excited about it! Join us, it will be tons of fun!
- TOP SECERT! This actually falls under personal and blog! I am so excited to be doing this! I will tell you soon!
- More pictures. Sometimes I am caught up in the moment that I forget to take great pictures, well pictures in general. I will get better at this.
My fitness goal is since I have hit my goal weight to tone up! Unfortunately, because I am extremely sick I will probably skip this week out of the gym or at least until I feel better. I have been drinking green smoothies and lots of Vitamin C. I hope something works and my household starts feeling better, because I am not sure how much more my husband can take LOL!
I hope June starts to give us mercy because the Laurier household can’t take much more! What are your goals for June? What do you hope to accomplish in June? Be sure to always take care of your Mind, Body and Spirit!
Join the newsletter
Sign up and receive a 3 day meal plan!