Wow! I cannot believe MAY is here! That means I am closer to having a 2 year old and closer to being another year in my fitness journey. The past couple of months have been crazy! I have took on a lot and had to balance everything and after all was said and done I went and took a vacation! After taking a few seconds to breathe and to reflect I decided to do what was best for my mental state of mind and focus on my goals.
With everything going on I put so much on the back burner. I do have to say I did keep on top of my nutrition for the most part. I say for the most part because I may have had too many Fries and I went back to drinking soda. Not good and not something that I am proud of but it’s a new month and I wont beat myself over what I did.
Have I gained weight?! Yes! Am I happy about it? No! Is it something I can lose?! Of course. I am still fitting in my pants but lets just say I am fitting! I am not ashamed to say this back fat has to go! These rolls have to go and get out of my life forever. So with that being said I have to SLAY MAY! If you know me– well then you know I am a goal person. I am also a paper and pen person and I like to write out every and anything.
- Start 21 Day Fix Challenge group! I have some goals to crush and some back fat that needs to disappear.
- This month I am finally starting a group that has been asked for in HIGH DEMAND and I will make a blog post soon about it!
- Write more. Yes I am back and better! I have so much in this brain of mine that wants to release and break free.
- Preparing my body for the Zumba Convention. I have been told I need to start preparing it like a marathon, so I am not dying of total pain the first day! (Did I note that I am documenting everything)!
- Getting another certification. (Cant tell you, but details are soon)!
I dont know about you but when Monday starts, its exciting because that means a fresh start. I am even more excited because the 1st of the month is on a Monday! What are your goals this month? The question is will you SLAY MAY?